Thursday, June 4, 2015

Quick and dirty Clinique haul and swatch pics!

So, the other day Clinique had a promo on their website for four free minis and free shipping with a $40 purchase. I've been dying for some of their Cheek Pops and I thought it would be a great time to try them. But I backed out at the last minute and I'm so glad I did!! The very next day I got an email from Gilt City with a $30 off $80 deal! And the Gilt promo had its own gift with purchase, so I got like nine gifts PLUS $30 off! Okay, so pics.

(Top row: Liquid Facial Soap Mild, Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+, All About Shadow Trio in Pinks, Cheek Pop in Ginger Pop. Bottom row: Lash Power mascara, Lash Doubling mascara, Cola Pop lipstick, Sugared Grapefruit lipstick, Mega Melon Chubby Stick, All Heart lipstick, Cheek Pops in Rosy Pop and Cola Pop)

And swatches.

(Top row: Pinks trio, shades are Strawberry Fudge duo and Morning Java. Middle row: lip colors in All Heart, Sugared Grapefruit, Mega Melon, Cola Pop. Bottom row: Cheek Pops in Rosy, Cola and Ginger)

These are just first impressions, but the lip and cheek pops swatch beautifully! I'll report back after actually wearing them! I don't even know what to wear first!

Also, I know the four mini promo ended, but if the Gilt voucher is still available, go for it! They do these periodically, so even if you miss this one, go sign up for Gilt City. This is my referral link, so I'll get credit for referring you and you'll get credit, too (I think it's $25 off a purchase). You don't have to go through my referral, though. I just want to be honest. I've gotten some amazing deals there (vouchers for Clinique, Bobbi Brown, SpaceNK, and lots more!), and I'm going to make a separate post about where to get the best beauty steals.

Until next time,

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment